The sultry and alluring Latina actress Zulay Henao premiered onscreen in the late 2000s with a small role in the gritty, urban-oriented drama Illegal Tender (2007) before ascending to much higher billing opposite hip-hop star Omari Grandberry in the musical drama Feel the Noise (2007).
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Moved to the U.S. when she was 4.
- Before acting, she spent three years in the U.S. Army.
- Attended college while stationed at Fort Bragg, N.C.
- Other odd jobs before her acting career included working in a chiropractor's office and at a tax firm.
- Ran the 2013 New York Marathon as part of a team for UNICEF.
- Studied at the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts.