Active - 1994 - 2019 |
Born - Aug 11, 1976 in Hartford, Connecticut, United States |
- After starting out in TV commercials, his first job was as the co-host of Nickelodeon's 1988 show Don't Just Sit There at age 7.
- Was nominated for a 1995 Young Artist Award for his work on Boy Meets World.
- Has played Batman on four separate TV series: Batman of the Future (1999), Static Shock (2000), The Zeta Project (2001) and Justice League (2001).
- Was best man at Boy Meets World co-star Jason Marsden's 2004 wedding.
- Vocal acting extends to video game characters, voicing characters like Seifer Almasy in Kingdom Hearts II, Gideon Wyeth in Advent Rising and Jaster Rogue in Rogue Galaxy.