Actor, dancer, and choreographer Wendy Raquel Robinson is best known for her role on The Steve Harvey Show, but her career in fact spans far outside television and onto both the big screen and the stage. She appeared in several plays such as The Vagina Monologues, Black Woman's Blues, Agnes of God, A Midsummer's Night Dream, The Colored Museum, and Vanities, all of them receiving rave reviews, and she was also a co-founder of the Amazing Grace Conservatory in South Central Los Angeles, a theatrical training institute for teens. She appeared in movies such as A Thin Line Between Love and Hate and Rebound, and in 2007, she joined the cast of the series The Game.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Graduated cum laude from Howard University.
- Cofounder of Amazing Grace Conservatory, a training facility for young actors and performers in Los Angeles.
- Theater credits include A Midsummer Night's Dream, Agnes of God and Vanities (for which she received an NAACP Award for Best Choreographer and a nomination for Best Actress).
- Made her TV debut in a 1993 episode of Martin.
- First appeared as Tasha Mack, her character on The Game, in an episode of Girlfriends.
- Has stated in interviews that Tasha is her alter ego.