- Started acting at the age of 14 when he was casted in the 1992 youth-oriented show Ang TV.
- Became a recognizable face of the action-drama genre in the late 1990s and early 2000s with roles in movies like Suspek and Notoryus.
- Won the Best Supporting Actor Award at the Metro Manila Film Festival in 2003 for Filipinas.
- Left the showbiz industry in 2007 to pursue a career in cooking and moved to Bangkok to study culinary at the prestigious Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School.
- Stayed in Thailand after completion of his degree for three years working at several restaurants.
- Also worked at an insurance company in Hong Kong for two and a half years.
- Is the head chef of a restaurant on Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon City.
- Was a member of the Drugwatch Foundation where he educated the youth about the dangers and life-threatening effects it possesses.