Comedian Tim Heidecker is often recognized for his colllaborations with fellow comedian Eric Wareheim. The duo, who met while both were students at Philadelphia's Temple University, have created and starred in two successful Adult Swim series: Tom Goes to the Mayor (2004) and Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! (2007). The two have also released several comic albums; created and starred in the film Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie (2012); and codirected a series of popular Old Spice commercials starring actor Terry Crews. Outside his collaborations with Wareheim, Heidecker has been featured in film roles (including 2011's Bridesmaids) and released additional comic albums, including a 2011 collection of onetime presidential candidate Herman Cain-inspired music.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Is half of the comedy duo Tim and Eric.
- Was stabbed in the back while trying to protect an elderly neighbor from an attack in 2006.
- Cocreated and costarred in short films promoting Absolut Vodka with Zach Galifianakis and Eric Wareheim.
- Won a 2008 Webby Award for Best Actor.
- Released Cainthology: Songs in the Key of Cain, an album of parody songs inspired by Herman Cain's 2012 presidential campaign. All proceeds from sales of the album go to benefit the Violence Intervention Program, a nonprofit organization that treats victims of sexual assault.