British actor Thomas Sangster caught audience's attention in 2003's Love Actually when he was 13. He would go on to appear in films like Nanny McPhee, Tristan and Isolde, and Bright Star, as well as provide the voice of Ferb on the animated TV series Phineas and Ferb.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Is the second cousin once removed of actor Hugh Grant.
- Was nominated for a Golden Satellite Award and a Young Artist Award for his role in Love Actually in 2003.
- Established Brodie Films in 2006 with his mother, Tasha Bertram, that aims to create opportunities in the film industry for new British talent.
- Learned to play the guitar left-handed in order to portray Paul McCartney in the feature film Nowhere Boy.
- Joined band Winnet in January 2010 in which his mother is lead vocalist.
- Starred in Luka State's music video for "30 Minute Break."