Fresh-faced, serenely beautiful actress Tamara Feldman tackled screen assignments from the early 2000s onward, typically in supporting roles. Projects in which Feldman appeared included the 2006 slasher movie Hatchet and the 2007 psychological thriller Perfect Stranger. In addition to the big screen, Feldman took on a succession of television guest parts, including roles on Smallville, Boston Legal, and Monk; she also had a recurring role in fall 2007 on the drama series Dirty Sexy Money.
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Moved to Chicago in her late teens to work as a model.
- Appeared in national commercials for a variety of products, including Levi's, Geico and Canon.
- Took an acting class for fun, and her teacher was impressed by her work and encouraged her to move to Los Angeles.
- Got the role of Angela on Supernatural without auditioning.
- Plays bass in a band called the Supersonic Jets.