A native of small-town Gadsden, AL, Sunny Mabrey jump-started her career in front of the cameras as a fashion model at the age of 18, traveling around the world and doing advertisements (both print work and commercials) for such brands as The Gap. In time, Mabrey found modeling limiting and opted to move into acting, first with scattered appearances in music videos, then with more substantial feature roles. She placed her heaviest emphasis on the action genre, with supporting billing in such thrill rides as XXX: State of the Union (2005) and Snakes on a Plane (2006), but also proved herself adept at lead roles -- she was the alien villainess in Species III (2004) and a sexy supermodel who becomes the focal point of a dying teen's last wish in the gentle comedy drama One Last Thing... (2005). In 2008, Mabrey continued her foray into action with supporting billing in the Dean Cain-Anthony Michael Hall Hallmark telemovie Final Approach.
Biography by Nathan Southern
- While in high school, was a clarinet player and a majorette in the Panther Band.
- After high school, she travelled the world on the modeling circuit.
- Performed in commercials for The Gap.
- Appeared in Limp Bizkit's "Nookie" music video in 1999.
- Portrayed the model in Lonestar's "Amazed" music video in 1999.
- Known for her role of Glinda the Good Witch in the series Once Upon a Time.