- Began acting at age 3, starring in an international commercial for Kraft Cheese.
- Made her debut in movies at age 7, providing the voice of a character in the film Monster House (2006).
- Guest starred on two episodes of Hannah Montana, portraying a young version of the lead character.
- Released her first single, "If You Wanna Go," in 2010.
- Won the 2010 Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series by a Leading Actress for her portrayal of Ginger on Zeke and Luther.
- Has worked with the charity Skip1.org, which brings food and water to needy children and families.