Active - 2007 - 2019 |
Born - Mar 2, 1980 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia |
- Parents show dogs professionally.
- Encouraged her siblings, Ryot and Liberty, to try out for the first season of Amazing Race Australia.
- Contracted malaria while serving a year in South Africa as a Rotary International Youth Ambassador from Australia.
- Became a spokeswoman for Jenny Craig in Australia in 2011.
- Trained at the New York Film Academy and the Second City Training Center, after receiving a scholarship via the Australian Theatre for Young People.
- Launched her own clothing line, for Torrid, in 2015.