- While attending college, she began performing in neo-burlesque and cabaret shows.
- Modeled for luxury lingerie retailer Agent Provocateur and sang on their cabaret themed album Peep Show.
- Has posed for painters Christian Furr and Peregrine Heathcote.
- Became the spokesmodel for lingerie label The Modern Courtesan in 2008.
- Her character on Game of Thrones, Ros, was only supposed to appear in the pilot episode, but she was so well-received she stayed on the show for three seasons.
- Had a pair of shoes named after her by designer Terry de Havilland.