- Found fame after coming second in an Australian magazine's model search in 2002.
- Chose as one of 25 Most Influential Gay and Lesbian Australians in 2008 and 2009, by the online community Same Same.
- Collaborated with fashion label Milk & Honey in 2010, released a personalized footwear line with Gallaz and has worked with Phoebe Dahl on her Faircloth & Supply label.
- Became an ambassador for Maybelline New York Australia in 2001; has the Maybelline slogan "Maybe she's born with it" tattooed on her collarbone.
- Wrote, produced and starred in a gender awareness short film Break Free in 2014, which recevied over 10 million views.
- Ambassador for youth services foundation Headspace, after suffering from severe bullying herself as a child.
- Took part in the Rhino Saverz campaign 2015, which aims to save African rhinoceroses from poachers.