Active - 2012 - 2020 |
Born - Apr 19, 1982 in San Francisco, California, United States |
- Served as class president in high school.
- Discovered a love for performing while in UCLA's LCC Theatre, the longest running Asian-American theater company in the U.S.
- Crammed in up to nine stand-up acts per night when starting out in New York City.
- Performed at a San Francisco comedy club on the night of her wedding in 2014.
- Was seven months pregnant while taping her Netflix stand-up hit Baby Cobra.
- Named her daughter Mari after Marie Kondo, author of one of Wong's favorite books.