- His last name means "Child of Easter" in Italian; his mother is from Naples and his father is from Sicily.
- Worked in his father's hair salon, Image International, at a young age and also did some modeling for them; also worked for his cousin as a chef.
- Started his acting career by taking classes at the Stamford Art Centre in Stamford, Lincolnshire, England and at the Lady Lodge Arts Centre in Orton, Peterborough, England.
- Auditioned for the lead role Tony Stonem in British teen drama Skins, but lost out to Nicholas Hoult. He later played Freddie McClair in seasons 3 & 4.
- Supports charity TXTUP that aims to help those who face cyber bullying.