- Spent lots of time on film sets as a kid, visiting his movie-star parents (Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid) at work.
- Started acting in school plays in middle school.
- Was part of the NYU sketch-comedy group Hammerkatz and is a founding member of online sketch-comedy group Sasquatch Comedy.
- Made his film debut as a bad guy in The Hunger Games (2012), a role that required him to consume extra calories and do weight training.
- Starred in Ithaca (2015), which was the directorial debut of his mother.
- Is a fan of classic rock and credits his father for this, claiming his dad always played rock classics in the car when he was young.