- Enrolled in dance classes as a toddler.
- Began her modeling career at 15, which allowed her to travel to international locales and spend time in Asia after high school.
- Made TV debut on Degrassi: The Next Generation in 2009.
- Appeared on several episodes of the Disney XD series Aaron Stone in 2010.
- Featured in Sean Paul's 2010 music video for "Hold My Hand."
- Originally tested for the role of Spencer on the ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars, but ended up with the part of Emily.
- Became a spokesmodel for Pantene Haircare products in 2011.