- Both parents were classically trained dancers, who moved the family from Paris to Melbourne when she was 5 years old.
- Learned ballet at a young age from her mother; switched to contemporary dance at age 16 because she was too tall to be a professional ballerina.
- Was the dux, the highest ranking student academically, of her high school.
- Cast in her first film, A Few Best Men (2011), three weeks after graduating from drama school.
- Was the face of jeweler Jan Logan's collection in 2012.
- Performed in the Sydney Theatre Company's production of The Maids, opposite Cate Blanchett and Isabelle Huppert, in 2013.