- Born in Chile, Pascal and his family fled the country in the 1970s as political refugees during the dictatorship of Augusto Pinochet.
- Spent time in Denmark, Texas and Southern California, before moving to New York City at age 18 to pursue theater.
- Was a competitive swimmer as a child, qualifying for the state championships in Texas at age 11.
- The stage veteran received the Los Angeles Drama Critics Award and Garland Award for his role in the International City Theater production of Orphans.
- Directed original productions for the Rattlestick Playwrights Theater and as a member of Off-Broadway's renowned LAByrinth Theater Company.
- Before filming Season 1 of Narcos, he and his costar Boyd Holbrook spent a week in Virginia, during which they were able to train at Quantico and met the real-life undercover DEA agents they portray on the Netflix series.
- Appeared with Heidi Klum in a video set to Sia's "Fire Meet Gasoline" filmed for the model's Intimates Lingerie collection.