- Suffers from dyslexia, which was so severe at the age of 8 that he couldn't write his own name.
- Before becoming a model he worked as a bartender at a London restaurant called the Ark.
- Was discovered by famed photographer Mario Testino when he was walking down the street and arguing with his girlfriend.
- Has modeled for Burberry, Mango and Macy's INC.
- Made his film debut in 2004's Being Julia, which also starred his father, Jeremy Irons.
- Was nominated in 2009 for an Ian Charleson Award, which celebrates outstanding new talent in the theatre for British actors under the age of 30, for his role as Max Piccolomini in the play Wallenstein.