Active - 2011 - 2018 |
Born - Apr 12, 1987 in Kettering, Ohio, United States |
- Wasn't named after the New York City borough, but rather after a horse that belonged to her mother's friend. Neither of her parents had been to NYC prior to her birth.
- Was discovered at 16 in a shopping mall and began her career modeling prom dresses.
- Used the money from her first runway job to buy her junior-prom dress.
- Had Elton John perform at her wedding to tennis pro Andy Roddick.
- Had modeled for Sports Illustrated for five years before making the cover of their swimsuit edition in 2010.
- Studied acting while traveling for her modeling career and had her first major film role in the 2011 Adam Sandler comedy Just Go With It.