Model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley became a familiar name to many when she was cast in the big-budget 2011 action thriller Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The doll-faced beauty was already a familiar face to fashionistas by that point, having lent her visage as a model to designers like Burberry, Agent Provocateur and Victoria's Secret, but the British born starlet would make her transition to acting with the CG extravaganza, starring alongside franchise alum Shia LaBeouf. In 2015, she made her second film appearance, in Mad Max: Fury Road.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Is the great-granddaughter of politician Sir Herbert Huntington-Whiteley, 1st Baronet.
- Discovered by Profile Model Management in 2003, while seeking internships at various modeling agencies.
- Replaced Agyness Deyn as the face of Burberry in Fall of 2008.
- Officially became a Victoria's Secret Angel in 2009.
- Made her movie debut in 2011 by replacing Megan Fox in the third film in the Transformers franchise, Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
- Wore only a scarf in a Burberry ad in 2015.
- Launched a lingerie line, Rosie for Autograph, with British retailer Marks & Spencer.