- Began acting at the age of 6 and performing in local stage productions, including The Wizard of Oz and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
- Attended La Jolla Playhouse's summer conservatory for young actors during high school.
- Moved to New York City following her college graduation to pursue acting professionally.
- Made her Broadway debut as Cecille Leroux in Mark Twain's Is He Dead? in December 2007.
- Had recurring roles on both Jane the Virgin and Marvel's Agent Carter in the spring of 2015, playing a villain on both.