- Was given her unique first name by her father; it's the Lithuanian national flower.
- Grew up in Stockholm, Sweden, and Buckinghamshire, England.
- While attending the Drama Centre, her tutor and mentor Reuven Adiv told her to find her femininity through modeling as he believed she was too much of a tomboy.
- Was only supposed to be in one episode of The Tudors, but her role as Elizabeth Blount, one of Henry VIII's mistresses, was extended.
- To prepare for her role as promiscuous lesbian Frankie in Lip Service, she read through a guide to lesbian sex and also had to get her long hair cut short.
- Has a tattoo on her arm that she lives by: "Luceo non Uro," which is Latin for "I shine, not burn."