- Became interested in acting at the age of 10 and began studying performance art, singing and dancing at the Summer Musical Workshop in Washington, D.C.
- Performed in numerous theater productions during middle and high school.
- In 2001, played a soldier in a stage production of Shakespeare Theatre Company's The Oedipus Plays at the Landsburgh Theatre.
- Received the Andrew Carnegie Undergraduate Award for artistic merit while studying at Carnegie Mellon.
- In 2010, performed in an off-Broadway production of Black Angels Over Tuskegee at St. Luke's Theatre.
- Participated in a celebrity reading of Orson Welles' Vodou Macbeth at the Lower Depth Theatre Ensemble Gala Fundraiser in 2011.
- Operates a production company, Conservatory Media Group, the mission of which involves assisting underprivileged youth to receive access to training in the arts.
- Is co-owner of a mens' clothing line, Robert James Pradia, that specializes in bow ties, hats, cuff links and other accessories.