American character actress Molly Price fell into a career niche during the 1990s and 2000s, typecast frequently as detectives, military women, and officers of the law. Her resumé includes occasional guest appearances on Law & Order (as an OCCB detective and a naval quartermaster) and a long-running stint on the popular Third Watch (as Detective Faith Yokas) -- a role she carried over into an episode of ER. She also guest starred on other popular series like Sex and the City, Without a Trace, and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. On the big screen, Price could be seen in Woody Allen's Mighty Aphrodite and Sweet and Lowdown, as well as Kiss Me, Guido, Pushing Tin, and Random Hearts. In 2007, she signed to portray Ruth Truewell, a tough, high-ranking operative in the secret organization that Jaime Sommers works for, in NBC's reworking of the late '70s series The Bionic Woman. Shortly after that show was canceled, Price appeared in a supporting role in the Vadim Perelman literary adaptation The Life Before Her Eyes, starring Uma Thurman.
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Made her TV debut in the 1991 Law & Order episode "Misconception."
- Originated the role of NYPD officer Faith Yokas on NBC drama Third Watch.
- Is married to New York fire fighter Derek Kelly, who worked as an extra on Third Watch.
- Joined the cast of NBC sci-fi/action series Bionic Woman in 2007, playing scientist Ruth Treadwell.
- Stage work includes a Broadway production of the play Salome, starring Al Pacino, as well as the off-Broadway comedy Manic Flight Reaction.
- Along with her two siblings, co-owns a gourmet sandwich shop called Three Sisters.