Actress Courtney Ford landed one of her first major onscreen roles with a supporting turn in the 2008 feature Lie to Me. In November of 2007, Ford made headlines for her marriage to longtime boyfriend Brandon Routh (Superman Returns).
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Trained in the Strasberg Method at The Improv Underground, where she studied with Andrew Magarian.
- Landed one of her first major roles in 2008's Lie to Me.
- Received a Best Actress award from ShockerFest for her role in the movie Alien Raiders (2008).
- Named one of the TV's Top 10 New Fall Faces to Watch by Variety in 2009.
- Had recurring roles in both the Showtime series Dexter and HBO's True Blood.
- Activist for Service Nation.