Active - 2008 - Present |
Born - Feb 14, 1978 in Grinnell, Iowa, United States |
- Parents are from Zimbabwe; she moved there with them when she was 5.
- Has written three plays that she says are "a trilogy of Zimbabwe's coming-of-age from a female perspective."
- Calls herself a Zimerican because of her roots in Zimbabwe and America.
- Speaks four languages: French, Shona, Xhosa and English.
- Taught playwriting and acting in Zimbabwe, Liberia and South Africa.
- Received the Macalester College 2011 Young Alumni Award.