- The name Dilshad means "happy heart" or "to bring happiness to the heart."
- Her strangest job was a telemarketing gig in which she sold windows and siding over the phone.
- Originally planned to become a doctor---majored in biology in college and took premed courses---before deciding to pursue acting.
- Auditioned for the role of Ashleigh on Greek before getting the role of Rebecca.
- Is an avid reader whose favorite books include Picture of Dorian Gray, Rebecca and the Harry Potter series.
- Purchased the movie rights to the novel Fishbowl.