Fair-haired actress Emily Beecham made her entrance into the mainstream spotlight with the 2007 apocalyptic zombie movie 28 Weeks Later. Fans in her native England had become familiar with her the previous year, when she appeared as the teenage daughter in the TV movie Bon Voyage.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Offered the lead role in Bon Voyage whilst still at school.
- Won the Skillset Trailblazer Award in 2009.
- Won Best Actress at London Independent Film Festival 2011.
- Nylon Magazine named her one of the 55 faces of the future in the Young Hollywood Issue.
- Writes and performs comedy in a double act called The Timecats.