The daughter of director Julien Temple (The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle) and producer Amanda Temple, English actress Juno Temple distinguished herself onscreen via a unique presence in such acclaimed dramas as Notes on a Scandal (2006), as the backward and slightly brooding daughter of schoolteacher Cate Blanchett, and Atonement (2007), as a sexually curious young woman. She continued to work steadily in a variety of projects including The Other Boleyn Girl, Year One, Greenberg, The Three Musketeers, and Killer Joe.
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Named for a region of the Grand Canyon that her parents visited during her mother's pregnancy.
- Made her film debut as an extra in one of her father's movies, Vigo: Passion for Life (1997).
- Played Cate Blanchett's daughter in Notes on a Scandal (2005).
- Auditioned for the role of Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, but lost out to Evanna Lynch.
- Appeared in music videos for Kid Harpoon ("Milkmaid") and Plushgun ("Just Impolite").