- Moved to Australia with her family at age 7.
- Made her professional debut at 12 with the Sydney Theatre Company.
- First film appearance was at age 15 in Blackrock (1996).
- While in college, worked with refugees at a nearby detention center.
- Started her own independent theatre company, Ride On Theatre, in 2003.
- Works as a Serbian translator for theatre and film; in 2008, she translated, adapted and directed the play Fake Porno.
- Co-wrote and starred in the play The Story of Mary MacLane By Herself, which premiered in Melbourne in 2011.