Actor Moisés Arias entered movies during his preteen years, specializing in colorful, high-energy characterizations, often of a Hispanic nature. He is perhaps best known for his ongoing portrayal of Rico, the pint-sized ladykiller and surf-shop proprietor on the blockbuster Disney Channel series Hannah Montana, a role he reprised in the 2009 big-screen feature version. Additional projects include a small supporting role in the Mexican wrestling comedy Nacho Libre (2007) opposite Jack Black, and another supporting turn in director William Dear's period baseball yarn The Perfect Game (2008).
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Parents are from Colombia.
- First on-screen appearance was a Burger King commercial.
- Appeared in music videos for Pearl Jam and the Jonas Brothers and directed a number of them for Jaden Smith.
- A series regular on Hannah Montana and reprised his role on the big screen in Hannah Montana: The Movie.
- With his brother Mateo, directed a number of short films.
- In 2009, worked as a sideline reporter interviewing players and fans at the Little League World Series.
- Had a pet cockatoo.