Active - 2006 - 2016 |
Born - Jun 8, 1984 in Huntington, New York, United States |
- Grew up wanting to be an entertainer; would often sing and act out scenes for friends and family from Grease, Newsies and Les Misérables.
- Often went on tour with her father, who was a drummer for Billy Joel.
- Began playing the violin as a child and was a member of the Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra.
- Played a violin solo at the wedding of Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook.
- First professional acting job was at age 16 on the WB's Safe Harbor.
- Worked as a model in Japan after graduating from high school.
- Big break came in 2005 when she was cast on ABC Family's Beautiful People; was later cast on One Tree Hill, Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries.
- Played violin on Raphael Saadiq's 2004 album Ray Ray and on Stevie Nicks' 2011 CD In Your Dreams.
- Is a hospice volunteer and is the first-ever Hospice Ambassador for the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO).