Born in California in 1984, actress Sarah Roemer first gained the attention of moviegoers with a supporting part in the 2006 horror sequel The Grudge 2. The following year, she received greater prominence opposite Shia LaBeouf in the psychological thriller Disturbia, which became a surprise hit, perching atop the box-office charts for several consecutive weeks. Following Disturbia, Roemer scored her first lead role, starring in the 2007 supernatural horror film Asylum. Roemer would go on to find success on the small screen on shows like The Event and Daybreak. In 2013, she joined the online series Chosen.
Biography by Matthew Tobey
- Began modeling at age 15 after the owner of a modeling agency spotted her in a 7-Eleven.
- Moved to New York at age 17 to become a full-time model.
- Once, as a teenager, called the police to break up a large party her older brother was throwing while their parents were away.
- Is an animal lover and has two dogs---a French bulldog named Clyde and a Cavalier King Charles spaniel named Dylan.
- Enjoys horseback riding and surfing.