Actress Adrianne Palicki began acting on the stage of her Ohio high school. After graduating, she headed out to L.A. to try her hand at professional acting, eventually scoring roles on the series South Beach and in the movie Popstar. In 2006, she was cast in the sensationally popular series Friday Night Lights, which she would stick with for three seasons. Palicki then launched her feature film career, appearing in the supernatural thriller Legion (2010) and the 2012 remake of Red Dawn. In 2013, she played Lady Jaye in G.I. Joe: Retaliation, and then picked up some recurring TV roles, in NBC's About a Boy and as Mockingbird in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Was runner-up for homecoming queen in high school.
- Her mother asked Katie Holmes' mother---a fellow Ohio native---for advice on navigating the entertainment industry.
- Was credited as Annie Palicki in early roles.
- In 2008, she appeared in will.I.am's "We Are the Ones" video in support of Barack Obama's presidential run.
- Has tattoos of Supergirl and her parents' names (her dream role is to star in a remake of the movie Supergirl).
- Has worked on two TV series filmed on location in Texas: Friday Night Lights and Lone Star.