After studying her craft at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, actress Anastasia Griffith began her career with a series of TV guest appearances on The Worst Week of My Life, Law & Order: SVU, Lipstick Jungle, and The Cleaner. Then in 2007, Griffith was cast as Katie Connor on the series Damages. She stuck with the role until 2009, at which point she joined the cast of the paramedic drama Trauma. Griffith would go on to star on other shows like Royal Pains, Once Upon a Time, and Copper.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Was born in Paris to an American father and an Irish mother, but grew up in London.
- The youngest of six siblings, one of whom is actor Jamie Bamber.
- Made her big-screen debut in 2004, with a small part in the Jude Law-starring remake of Alfie.
- Landed series regular roles on FX legal thriller Damages and NBC medical drama Trauma.
- Has said she studies the subjects of A&E documentary series Intervention to gain insight into the characters she plays.