Active - 2005 - 2016 |
Born - Aug 4, 1981 in Los Angeles, California, United States |
- Father, Thomas W. Markle, was a lighting director and DP for Married...with Children, and Markle used to visit her father on-set after school.
- Worked as an intern at the U.S. Embassy in Buenos Aires during her senior year of college.
- Carried briefcase #24 on Deal or No Deal.
- Worked as a freelance calligrapher in between jobs, and wrote out the invitations for Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's wedding.
- Launched a lifestyle website, The Tig, in 2014; she shut down the site in 2017.
- Was named a Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada in 2016 and traveled to Rwanda as part of the charity's Clear Water Campaign.