British actress Margaret Lee spent the bulk of her career appearing in low-budget European films. She made her screen debut in Due Samurai per Cento Geishe (Two Samurai for One Hundred Geishas) in 1962.
Biography by Sandra Brennan
- Placed second in the 1990 Star Search competition and got her break in the entertainment industry.
- Made her debut in the Singapore comedy series Modern Romance.
- Left the entertainment industry for a few years but made her return in 2003.
- Was the cover girl for the 2004 edition of FHM magazine.
- Recognised mostly for her role in the sitcom Police and Thief.