- Began dancing competitively at 3—studying ballet, jazz, tap and hip-hop—and started singing in choirs and musicals at a young age, performing a solo at her church at 4.
- Signed with Ford Models when she was 8 and subsequently appeared in a number of print ads.
- Made her big-screen debut with a bit part in the 2004 comedy 13 Going on 30.
- Had to overcome her fear of heights in order to perform the cheerleading stunts in the 2007 comedy Bring It On: In It to Win It.
- Spent three years as a series regular on the daytime soap Days of Our Lives; made the leap to prime time in 2009 with the ABC supernatural comedy Eastwick.