Born into a show business family, Devon Bostick got his feet wet in the acting industry when he was still in middle school, playing a role in the 2004 drama Godsend when he was just 13. Bostick's mother, a casting director, and his father, an actor, were knowledgeable about the business, and they'd help their son continue to take on new projects at a frantic pace over the coming years, showing up in prominent films like Land of the Dead, Citizen Duane, and Saw IV. By 2009, Bostick was playing a starring role in the series Being Erica, in addition to playing a prominent part in the miniseries Assassin's Creed: Lineage. The next year, Bostick joined the cast of the kid's movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid, playing the character of Rodick.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- His first role was as the old man in a theater-camp production of Jack and the Beanstalk when he was in first grade.
- Studied with Second City in Toronto.
- Due to his mother's allergies, he could only have fish as pets while growing up.
- Once beat Ted Danson in a game of chess.
- His home-movie parody of Saw II led him to being cast in Saw IV.