Sweet-faced British actress Kelly Brook began her career at the age of 16 after winning a modeling competition. Her curvaceous figure soon ushered her into the world of swimsuit and lingerie modeling, and she began appearing in music videos like Pulp's "Help the Aged." In 2000, barely 20 years old, she began her acting career with minor roles in the films Sorted and Ripper: Letter From Hell, soon catching the eye of American producers, who gave her a recurring role on the series Smallville.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Started working as a model at age 16; was later featured as a Page Three girl in the Daily Star tabloid.
- Made her theater debut in Eye Contact at the Riverside Studios in 2000.
- In 2005, was top-ranked on FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World list.
- Published a style book titled Pinning Down the Pinup Within You in 2007.
- Appeared in the September 2010 issue of Playboy.
- Opened a restaurant called Steam and Rye in London in 2013.
- Launched a clothing line with British store Simply Be in 2014.