Toronto-born Chris Diamantopoulos began his professional acting career at a young age, appearing in TV commercials and professional theater productions when he was only 9 years old. Despite the early experience, Diamantopoulos studied his craft at East York Collegiate Institute before heading to New York to test his true star potential. He didn't begin appearing on American screens until the early 2000s, with small roles on shows like Law and Order and Charmed. He had a memorable turn as an effeminate decorator in the 2008 mini-series The Starter Wife, but his big break didn't come until 2012, when he was cast as Moe in the Farrelley Brothers comedy The Three Stooges.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- His first language is Greek.
- Began acting in musical theater to showcase his singing skills.
- Appeared naked on stage in a Broadway production of The Full Monty.
- Was nominated for a Prism Award and a Gemini Award for his portrayal of Robin Williams in the TV movie Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of 'Mork & Mindy.'
- Welcomed his first child, a son, with wife Becki Newton in November 2010.