The diminutive, frequently scarlet-coiffed American actress Allison Munn essayed a series of bit parts in well-received Hollywood films during the first several years of the new millennium, including the Janet Fitch adaptation White Oleander (2002) and the quirky Orlando Bloom/Kirsten Dunst romance Elizabethtown (2005). She would go on to star on the series What I Like About You, Carpoolers, and One Tree Hill.
Biography by Nathan Southern
- Studied dance and took voice lessons in her youth.
- First professional acting experience was in an off-Broadway production of Tom Jones' The Fantasticks.
- To support her early career, she waitressed and did a stint as a coat-check girl.
- Gained notoriety with a recurring role as Fez's obsessive girlfriend, Caroline, on Fox's That '70s Show.
- Actively involved in Rock the Vote, a nonprofit organization aimed at galvanizing first-time and unregistered voters to take part in the political process.