- At the age of 17, was cast in her first professional acting role in a Broadway revival of A Chorus Line.
- Studied at the William Esper Studio in New York City.
- Performed in the Broadway production of Guys and Dolls in 1992.
- Was a dancer in the 1995 Broadway revival of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, starring Matthew Broderick.
- Originated the role of Geminae in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum on Broadway in 1996.
- Performed in a stage production of Dream that starred Lesley Ann Warren.
- Co-created the stage production The Shape She Makes with her partner, Jonathan Bernstein, that premiered at the American Repertory Theater in 2014.