Kelly Osbourne became a media darling when she began appearing on the candid reality show The Osbournes, a groundbreaking series that followed the antics of her family, headed by her father, heavy metal star Ozzy Osbourne. The show was a massive hit and ran from 2002 to 2005. Osbourne leveraged her notoriety with the series into a recording career, releasing her first album in 2005. In addition to her careers as a musician and TV personality, Osbourne also pursued acting, appearing in the films Live Freaky! Die Freaky and Devour. In 2009, she returned to her reality roots, joining the cast of the popular Dancing With the Stars. She earned good reviews for her work on the short-lived series Life As We Know It, and appeared in the 2011 documentary about her father, God Bless Ozzy Osbourne, and Osbourne would appear on various reality shows, like RuPaul's Drag Race and America's Next Top Model.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Had a 2002 hit with her remake of Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach."
- Released the album Shut Up in November 2002.
- Along with the other members of her family, hosted the 2003 American Music Awards.
- In September 2003, a new record label re-released her Shut Up album as Changes, which included new cover art, live material and the cover track, a remake of the Black Sabbath ballad that featured a duet with her father, Ozzy.
- Launched her own rock-inspired fashion line, Stiletto Killers, in 2004.
- Wrote a teen advice column for the British tabloid the Sun.
- In 2007, made her London stage debut as prison matron Mama Morton in Chicago.
- Her style icons are Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Marilyn Monroe.
- Published her memoir, Fierce, in 2009.