Blond bombshell Brande Roderick has a resume with all the important bullet points of any successful sex symbol. She got her start in show business by appearing in an erotic thriller, she did a two-year stint on the TV series Baywatch: Hawaii, and in 2001 she was voted Playboy Magazine's Playmate of the Year. Roderick has also appeared in feature films like The Nanny Diaries and Starsky & Hutch.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Graduated high school a year early.
- Named 2001 Playboy Playmate of the Year.
- Released her first book, Bounce, Don't Break: Brande's Guide to Life, Love, and Success, in 2010.
- Competed for the California Police Youth Charities when she appeared on The Celebrity Apprentice in 2009; when she returned for the All-Star edition in 2013, her charity was Promises 2 Kids.
- Created the shoe company Pantofola d'Oro.