Lead actress, onscreen from the late '80s.
- As a teen, planned on becoming an attorney.
- Had never acted before being cast in Ups & Downs when it was shot at her prep school in 1981.
- Director John Cassavetes wrote a part for her in Love Streams; after filming her scenes, she stayed and worked on his crew for three months.
- Cofounded and ran a Los Angeles theater company known as the Wilton Project.
- Was inspired to shoot the documentary What I See When I Close My Eyes (2008) for Friends-International after visiting Cambodia.
- Wrote and directed the Internet short GAYKEITH along with several promotional videos.
- Enjoys traveling to exotic locales in her spare time and once lived with a tribe in the Ecuadorian rainforest.