Actress Aimee Garcia began her career in the late '90s, appearing on numerous TV shows like ER, V.I.P., The Agency, and Angel. She also starred in the WB series Greetings from Tuscon throughout 2003, and later took on a recurring role on All About the Andersons in 2004. After going on to appear in movies like Spanglish and Global Frequency, Garcia signed on for yet another recurring role, this time as Veronica on the sitcom George Lopez. She would continue to find success in TV in 2009 with a starring role in the paramedic drama Trauma. She continued to work in projects such as B-Girl, Go For It!, and Convincing Clooney.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Is of Mexican and Puerto Rican descent.
- Made her professional stage debut at 7, as a dancer in the ballet Cinderella at Chicago's Auditorium Theatre.
- Started working in commercials at 9; continued part-time through high school.
- Majored in economics, journalism and French at Northwestern University.
- Considered becoming a professional photographer or a UN translator.
- Worked on Wall Street as a mutual-funds analyst for an investment survey company.
- Tutors Spanish to junior-high and high-school students.