- Stands 4'1" and has a rare form of dwarfism known as acromicric dysplasia.
- High-school extracurricular activities included football and drama club.
- Post-high school, made his acting debut at Radio City Music Hall, where he continued to perform for 10 years.
- In addition to acting, has worked as a stuntman since the early '90s; credits include movies such as Evan Almighty and Van Helsing.
- Is close friends with Little People, Big World stars Matt and Amy Roloff and appeared on their show several times.
- Is an accomplished soccer player who competed in the 2009 World Dwarf games as a member of soccer team the Statesmen.
- Works with the Coalition for Dwarf Advocacy, a nonprofit foundation formed to assist and advocate for people with dwarfism.