Former cheerleader for the Los Angeles Rams, Jenilee Harrison's blonde hair and bubbly personality made her a shoe-in to replace Suzanne Somers on the hit TV show Three's Company in 1983. Playing the equally blonde and adorable cousin of Somers' character, Harrison stayed with the show until it ended and then assumed the role of Jamie Ewing Barnes on the hit show Dallas. She stayed with the series until 1986, when her character was killed off for a second time (after the first turned out to be a dream sequence). Harrison then moved on to participate in various projects, like the horror flick Curse III: Blood Sacrifice in 1991 and Illicit Behavior in 1992, as well as numerous infomercials.
Biography by Cammila Collar
- Member of Alpha Chi Omega sorority at the University of Southern California.
- Modeled for the box cover of Kellogg's Corn Flakes.
- Was a cheerleader for the Los Angeles Rams from 1978 to 1980.
- Won the Miss Young America pageant.
- Has worked as a spokeswoman for paid programming.